an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
yeah new pictures and YEAH for new Darlybird stuff. I am going to shop for a fun gift for my nephew that will be born TOMORROW!!!!!
Hey, wish I went to your show in SF. If only I had a babysitter. I hope you had a great turnout. -Janelle
You had a show in SF? Wow! That is great!!I love these little rings. They remind me of some that I saw come from Smithsonian, all made from beads.
Yes Please.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yeah new pictures and YEAH for new Darlybird stuff. I am going to shop for a fun gift for my nephew that will be born TOMORROW!!!!!
Hey, wish I went to your show in SF. If only I had a babysitter. I hope you had a great turnout. -Janelle
You had a show in SF? Wow! That is great!!
I love these little rings. They remind me of some that I saw come from Smithsonian, all made from beads.
Yes Please.
Post a Comment