an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
she's sending me more soon, if you don't see a combo that will suit your little nora. (there are only 2 listed right now.) also, she'd definitely need a small. I'll check on what i've got.
some size Larges are in the works. i tried to shove one of the mediums on my head. didn't work. i have a big head, though. so i commissioned some larges.
They are all made! Big girls sizes and all! They will be shipped out by the end of this week. This was a big order. I still have some flowers to create for the hats and then it's off to the P.O.
Rachel, the headbands look SOOOO cute on your girls. Maybe their SOOO cute hair has something to do with it.
I'd love to use that Shirley Temple pic as a model....
I was thinking about making a set for newborns - XS. A friend of mine said that people would rather have something ON the rick rack for a little one that generally doesn't have much hair. Maybe like a flower similar to a barrette flower?
I have never liked those frilly headband things on baby girls, but the idea of rick rack and those tiny flowers from the barrettes? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I feel like I would buy them even though we don't have a girl.
10 comments:
This picture is so sweet. They look as though they are the BEST of friends.
so cute....
I love the headbands...is that just ric rack or is it a real headband... I need that for the baby....
bek--
it is vintage ric rack that my fabulous friend (though I've never met her) Tiffany--aka likely--makes into headbands for darlybird. cute, eh?
Then I am buying some from Darly bird..... I didn't check there first...
LOVE them...
bek---
she's sending me more soon, if you don't see a combo that will suit your little nora. (there are only 2 listed right now.) also, she'd definitely need a small. I'll check on what i've got.
Does she make them for big people? I love head bands!
some size Larges are in the works. i tried to shove one of the mediums on my head. didn't work. i have a big head, though. so i commissioned some larges.
They are all made! Big girls sizes and all! They will be shipped out by the end of this week. This was a big order. I still have some flowers to create for the hats and then it's off to the P.O.
Rachel, the headbands look SOOOO cute on your girls. Maybe their SOOO cute hair has something to do with it.
I'd love to use that Shirley Temple pic as a model....
I was thinking about making a set for newborns - XS. A friend of mine said that people would rather have something ON the rick rack for a little one that generally doesn't have much hair. Maybe like a flower similar to a barrette flower?
What do you think?
I have never liked those frilly headband things on baby girls, but the idea of rick rack and those tiny flowers from the barrettes? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I feel like I would buy them even though we don't have a girl.
tiffany--
the flowers on the headbands would be darly-ing. maybe a bit smaller than the usual so it doesn't flop around too much?
Post a Comment