an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
10.04.2006
Painting paper plates was more fun than the pumpkins. Leah painted about 10, and I decided that they are very artistic. We are going to hang them from fishing line in our front walkway. I'll post a pic when we get to it.
I love the color she's mixed on the table. and hanging them is such a cool idea too. we never do antyhing crafty at home. I hate to- but for their sake, I really ought to get some paint!
2 comments:
I love the color she's mixed on the table. and hanging them is such a cool idea too. we never do antyhing crafty at home. I hate to- but for their sake, I really ought to get some paint!
chi, i want to see the finished product!
Post a Comment