an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
Rachel, you are looking very thin. I haven't been gone that long, have I?
Ummm, it must be some trick of the camera! Come back and eat treat after treat with me, ph!
I love your mom too! One time she let me be in a Young Women movie. I wore a cap and gown.
I thought the same thing as Phoebe by-the-way. No lovin' from the baked goods?
i respond as i shove my 2nd rice krispy treat down my mouth. and there will probably be a 3rd. at least i went to the gym this morn!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rachel, you are looking very thin. I haven't been gone that long, have I?
Ummm, it must be some trick of the camera! Come back and eat treat after treat with me, ph!
I love your mom too! One time she let me be in a Young Women movie. I wore a cap and gown.
I thought the same thing as Phoebe by-the-way. No lovin' from the baked goods?
i respond as i shove my 2nd rice krispy treat down my mouth. and there will probably be a 3rd. at least i went to the gym this morn!
Post a Comment