an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
yeah, if she wasn't so dang cute, i think i'd drop her off at d.i., which leah now calls "B.I." because it has bees on it (the hallmark beehive logo. ain't she smart?)
and she WAS absolutely, positively delighted. jumping up and down in her crib delighted. and even though i was so bugged, i couldn't help but be enamored.
5 comments:
cutest monster i've ever seen.
yeah, if she wasn't so dang cute, i think i'd drop her off at d.i., which leah now calls "B.I." because it has bees on it (the hallmark beehive logo. ain't she smart?)
She just has the look of destruction and mischieve on her face. he he. I love it!
doesn't she look delighted?
and she WAS absolutely, positively delighted. jumping up and down in her crib delighted. and even though i was so bugged, i couldn't help but be enamored.
Post a Comment