5.21.2006

Miscellania

strawberries from our garden!

darlybird font. i'm getting tres excited.

this pic is supposed to show how e is finally deciding to stand up at about 18 mos. she's even graduated to taking a few steps....don't worry, she's been medically evaluated and everything's o.k.















these girls love each other so much. and i love them too.

7 comments:

Becca said...

oh chi, i LOVE all the photos! you all are so beautiful! you're giving me pangs of homesickness for all of you...

Bluebell said...

Love the font.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

sisters are the best. i am so happy to see pictures again, they are so fun and colorful!

Phoebe said...

I am glad you had a fun trip, but even happier that you are back!
I hope Est starts walking PRONTO!

Natalie said...

E is so cute!! I can't stand it!

I'm so excited for darlybird to premiere. Love the font too.

Unknown said...

Hi...You don't know me but I'm a friend of your mother in law - Jane - my name is Kim Hansen and i have some earrings that she bought for me from you. She said you're getting ready to sell things online.....i'm just wanting the address of your website....
thanks very much! I love reading your blog...it's very sweet.

Rachel said...

thanks for commenting, kim! i posted the website on the post with my logo, but here it is again: www.darlybird.com. if you go there now, it will just say "website under construction"---so don't get too excited. :)