an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
5.25.2006
darlybird logo
and here's the amazing logo that my graphic designer, martha c. designed for my biz. my newest goal: july 1st--i think that's actually realistic. website is designed, but now i just have to start photographing and uploading products. HELP! it will be www.darlybird.com
Jane bought me the big cubic zirconia round stud earrings from you and I love them. i am eager to see what you have to sell. You seem to be so fun and such a cute and good mom. Your kids are so adorable and I remember Jon from way back when he was little. Time has flown. Anyway...i will keep watching for your grand opening! and....i want "the shirt". i went and looked at walmart...they are no more.
5 comments:
wow, I totally love that bird. Fabulous!
Very cool - Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the finished site!
Bella's birthday July 1
Jane bought me the big cubic zirconia round stud earrings from you and I love them. i am eager to see what you have to sell. You seem to be so fun and such a cute and good mom. Your kids are so adorable and I remember Jon from way back when he was little. Time has flown. Anyway...i will keep watching for your grand opening! and....i want "the shirt". i went and looked at walmart...they are no more.
It's a beautiful bird!
Post a Comment