3.02.2006

if i had a million dollars...

i would buy you all a real-time computer movie camera so you could see estie rockin out to "lack of color" (death cab for cutie) and "fix you" (coldplay) right now. so dang cute!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh cute! Yeah, I wish there was a way to download video clips into the blogs. I've got a ton that would make anyone happy.

Bluebell said...

There must be a way, Natalie, because I just watched a video of all my nephews on my sister-in-law's blog. But I'm certainly not comptuer savvy enough to know the trick.

Eliza said...

I've never posted video because I don't have a video camera (or anything to take videos of, let's be honest), but there are lots of ways to do it, including Google Video (which is still in beta mode and I haven't tried it out, but it supposedly works!) Blogger doesn't host videos (yet) as far as I know, but I bet they will eventually.

Another option is to Google "post video to Blogger." Lots of stuff comes up.

Just a little unsolicited suggestion for ya!

Eliza said...

"Video hosting" is another google search to try. Take your pick!

Phoebe said...

Wow, Eliza! You never cease to amaze me with your bizarre Blogger knowledge.

Rachel said...

you guys are awesome. i think i'll have to try and figure this out...or have jon do it for me? i'm not much of a technophile, but neither is he. maybe we'll have to be stuck in the dark ages.