The woman at the California State Fair 2005 who had this emblazoned in tattoos across her chest: "These be the n****** I love" with ensuing list. (Unfortunately I didn't see it...as told by a friend, and Jon asked me to edit the word because he says it's too offensive to put on the internet. I guess I agree....it's the whole "I can call my brother a jerk, but the minute someone else says it, they're busted" thing. Get it?)
crazy yum? make this.
crazy beautiful? go here.
crazy nostalgic (and seriously enjoyed by me, right now)? dig out your old albums and live it up!
crazier than crazy facts (found on this website....and this is all quoted.)
"If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.)
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes long. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.) **My note: this is so freakin' disgusting. Jon's comment: "No fair."**
A cockroach can live up to nine days without it's head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) "
crazy cute: just one click away
and that's it for now. what do you think be crazy?
9 comments:
oh, I love the "beautiful" selection!
Very entertaining, Rachel. Tomorrow I'm breaking out my NKOTB VHS and teaching Amara some 80's moves. Better start her young. We've also got some blocks in an old New Kid's lunch box. Those are coming out tomorrow, too.
i vividly remember the nkotb lunch box from play group. i am jealous! i do have some videos, but i think they're ruined from overuse! long live nkotb!
and just so you know, the beautiful is vernazza, italy, probably the most romantic, wonderful, untouched (except for all of rick steves' devotees), most colorful, amazing place in the whole wide world. go.
Besides Dick Cheney? Or John Bolton?
Why, this is just crazy.
This is plumb crazy too.
This whole thing is crazy, leave well enough alone people!
Great picture of the gills. :-)
Funny post. What do I think is crazy....well you know that my motto is "ignore the crazy" so I just pretend it doesn't exist!!
What do I think is crazy?
The amount of foster children that are in the system.
The number of chances the system gives abusive parents.
The fact that desipite the number of children living in the system, and the lack of enough homes for them, our government doesn't all any qualified person to be a foster parents (meanig, singles, untraditional parnerships, etc). That is crazy!!
Do you think I have strong feelings about this? :-) I LOVE the Key Lime Pie. Last night I had a dinner party and we had her Ham Glaze, her Pan Friend Onion Dip and the Couscous Salad. Last night I had the Peanut Satay and the Lemon chicken. I heart Ina.
Those ARE crazy! I love the Italy photo...that's gorgeous! Chaney is crazy, and that story is classic. he he.
I'm a single mother again for a few days (and over valentines of all days!!!)....so what I think is crazy is: How can any woman in their right mind ever either a) want to have kids without the benefit of a husband, or b) possibly survive when circumstances are such that they HAVE to be single. Oh my....I'm going insane here! Single-parenting....crazy! Yet, astounding to those who can do it.
I can't wait to try that pie recipe!
Regarding that website...
Here's why I think that website's facts aren't true:
"When you sneeze all bodily functions stop...even your heart!"
(know what I mean?)
Here's why I think that website's facts are true:
"On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day."
yeah. i'm not so sure of the validity of the armenian teens website either. it was the first thing that came up when i googled "crazy facts." and so i had to put them on. i sure hope the pig thing isn't true. i still get grossed out when i think of it...
I think this is crazy.
Post a Comment