an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
I LOVE it!! What a doll. This could be on a Valentine's greeting card.
Rachel, I just saw Menopause: The Muscial last weekend in LA with the girls (+ Curt Daddy) and as I was watching it, I kept thinking of people who would enjoy it--your name kept popping into my head and I found out that it's coming to Sac. I think we should make it a girls night out, although, it could be borderline (perhaps inappropriate for some? I don't know).
lollygirl--i think it would be a blast. i have to check with jonito to make sure we have money to budget it...i love that you saw it with curt daddy. i still think your life story is so awesome. and that's what makes YOU so awesome. let's talk.
and, duke, i like your assessment of the pic, including your p.c. naming of actor. way to go.
rachel, i use the canon digital rebel. its the bomb. are you planning on buying another camera? we got ours at costco, its so much cheaper than when we got it 2 years ago...
yeah. i've got to buy a new one because leah accidentally broke our canon while doing a photo shoot. (she bent the little shutter things out of place.) argh! so i'm in the market, and thinking about something super good. i've looked at the canon rebel, so maybe that's what i'll have to do...thanks!
8 comments:
That is so funny! She's too cute!
I LOVE it!! What a doll. This could be on a Valentine's greeting card.
Rachel, I just saw Menopause: The Muscial last weekend in LA with the girls (+ Curt Daddy) and as I was watching it, I kept thinking of people who would enjoy it--your name kept popping into my head and I found out that it's coming to Sac. I think we should make it a girls night out, although, it could be borderline (perhaps inappropriate for some? I don't know).
I dig it. She looks kinda like some famous (female) actor. Coyish. like she's wearing sunglasses and looking away to avoid the press.
lollygirl--i think it would be a blast. i have to check with jonito to make sure we have money to budget it...i love that you saw it with curt daddy. i still think your life story is so awesome. and that's what makes YOU so awesome. let's talk.
and, duke, i like your assessment of the pic, including your p.c. naming of actor. way to go.
Que bonita! Ella saw the picture and said "Cool, Dude!" which is what she thinks everyone must say when they wear sunglasses.
Looks like early Elton John. Still adorable though!
rachel,
i use the canon digital rebel. its the bomb. are you planning on buying another camera? we got ours at costco, its so much cheaper than when we got it 2 years ago...
yeah. i've got to buy a new one because leah accidentally broke our canon while doing a photo shoot. (she bent the little shutter things out of place.) argh! so i'm in the market, and thinking about something super good. i've looked at the canon rebel, so maybe that's what i'll have to do...thanks!
Post a Comment