an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
At LAAAaaaaaAAAaaaast!It was well worth the wait!
don't you love the squinty eyes? this was hawaii in march...waimea canyon. this is one of my faves of him, semi-closed eyes and all.
i love how you said, "i'm not nuts about his pic." that is so totally harmon! you have assimilated, my dear!
How can I say this Rachel,"You've got yourself quite a catch."I like that shirt, it looks like one of mine.
My husband makes me laugh out loud! And I really like yours, too. =)
chantel--i love how we're making the blogging rounds at the same time. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At LAAAaaaaaAAAaaaast!
It was well worth the wait!
don't you love the squinty eyes? this was hawaii in march...waimea canyon. this is one of my faves of him, semi-closed eyes and all.
i love how you said, "i'm not nuts about his pic." that is so totally harmon! you have assimilated, my dear!
How can I say this Rachel,
"You've got yourself quite a catch."
I like that shirt, it looks like one of mine.
My husband makes me laugh out loud! And I really like yours, too. =)
chantel--i love how we're making the blogging rounds at the same time. :)
Post a Comment