an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
1.12.2006
remains of the tray. esther's new habit is quite destructive. argh!
Double the amount of food on the floor and that is one meal w/ Jacob.
This is a hard phase to get used to for me. If I have to clean up one more piece of mashed up bananna (it's bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!, thatks Gwyn)off the floor...
Don't you hate that?!! Alton does that for every meal. Sometimes I'll suddenly get whacked in the face with a soggy bagel or something. He's very much into throwing and destroying anything in sight. It's come to the point where I'm selectively giving him meals that don't require alot of clean up.
LOVE the blog! Give props to Emily for directing me to your spot. Now I can feed my need to live vicariously through other, more exciting people by reading their blogs. :) The girls are so C*U*T*E. Check out our little blogsie, too. xoxo
6 comments:
Double the amount of food on the floor and that is one meal w/ Jacob.
This is a hard phase to get used to for me. If I have to clean up one more piece of mashed up bananna (it's bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!, thatks Gwyn)off the floor...
Don't you hate that?!! Alton does that for every meal. Sometimes I'll suddenly get whacked in the face with a soggy bagel or something. He's very much into throwing and destroying anything in sight. It's come to the point where I'm selectively giving him meals that don't require alot of clean up.
I put the kibosh on it all. If he throws more than two pieces of food on the ground he is DONE. One he gets a warning, two, the food goes away.
Then of course, there are the days when he throws the bowl and/or plate with one sweeping arm motion and the chili goes everywhere...sigh.
LOVE the blog! Give props to Emily for directing me to your spot. Now I can feed my need to live vicariously through other, more exciting people by reading their blogs. :) The girls are so C*U*T*E. Check out our little blogsie, too. xoxo
Oh- guess I should tell you the location of our blog-
www.aldridgelorton.blogspot.com
that is a rough photo
Post a Comment