1.26.2006

i don't think this fits, do you?

Your Birthdate: June 28
You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems.Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance.
Your strength: Your bold approach to life
Your weakness: You don't accept help
Your power color: Bronze
Your power symbol: Pyramid
Your power month: October
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

9 comments:

Bluebell said...

'shrink away in shame' ?? No way! You are such a fabulous woman and you draw people to you. I have come away from long talks with you feeling edified and strengthened. I do think you have a bold approach to life, but that's a good thing. Your zest and enthusiasm inspire me. So that was supposed to describe you based on your birthdate or something? Wonder what it would say about me. Strange stuff.

Elizabeth said...

Rachel---

I tried to take the link to the birthdate page and it wouldn't connect to it. What is the url for that link?

Thanks.

Rachel said...

sorry, liz and others. i don't know why it didn't work. here's the url:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/ thanks to formerlyphread's blog for the link.

Rachel said...

and i read it again (about myself), and i think a few of the classifications DO fit. scary. but thanks, chantel, for making me feel good about myself anyway!

Natalie said...

Ha ha! You are definately NOT type A. I think the only thing that resembles you is "your bold approach to life". Even then, that leaves room for alot of interpretation. If bold means: intrepid and magnetic!

Mine actually is a pretty accurate(July 31).

Anonymous said...

I tried it and discovered that the 28th of each month was the same. And mine did not fit at all, but I rarely match a true gemini description.

heimme

Rachel said...

i'm glad you unearthed the conspiracy, heimme ann. i knew something was fishy! glad to see you commenting, cute girl!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~j. said...

I had to write about the conspiracy. *sigh* (please see my new post.)