11.13.2005


the new, the improved family room...we're deciding between "green room" and "joy room." Joy might be a little to stuffy? Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becca said...

no way, i vote "joy room"!

Rachel said...

I just heard leah saying, "this is the green room" to her uncle matt. so green room it is. i kind of like that....very simple and obvious. (the reason for naming these rooms is because i don't like the whole living/family dichotomy. they're both living and family! and i always get them confused anyway...) so peace room and green room it is/they are.

Rachel said...

becca--we posted at the same second. i thought I was the first commentor. maybe it's up for dispute now. joy is fabulous.

Susannah said...

I would do joy room too because isn't the green room the behind-the-scenes waiting room for guests on talk shows? That seems too stressful to have a green room in that sense. I can't wait to see it in person! I love the streamlined TV bench and brilliant colors...

jrae said...

For a second, I thought you had repainted the peace room and you were renaming it. I was really bummed because I love the peace room . . . but now I'm happy because it was all a misunderstanding.

I went on a long walk yesterday . . . I've been on lots of neighborhood walks lately. And it made me think of you and the Oak Hills walks we used to take. Now Lindy and Keith can take them in our place.

Maybe we'll take some South Fork walks this Christmas.