
So we're deciding between a few pics for estie's poster shot? any clear winners? (ain't they sweet?)
an outlet, an inlet, a time-suck, something to look forward to, an oh-my-gosh-did-i-just-make-that-public? platform...basically my life in a nutshell. welcome.
7 comments:
super darlin'! i vote for the last photo of estie alone. she looks sweet and contemplative (and i love the shawl)!!
2 two too to cute
I vote for the one in the very middle with Estie and the bridge. She just looks astounded at the wonder of life. Or gobsmacked. Either way, she is positively edible.
I vote same as Carina.
Me too. I think that one is great and sort of similar to Leah's (if I remember right?) They are all so cute!
i'm taking a tally. so far it looks like the middlish one is winning. thanks for the input.
So beautiful!!! I can't decide....but I guess I'm leaning toward the last one. Either way, you can't go wrong. Her hair is just so cute. It looks professionally styled! :)
Post a Comment