9.18.2005


the girls' bedroom--we still need to paint it...i already have the paint--"violet devotion" from walmart. mom--i made the curtains out of the punk rock horse fabric from ikea. thanks! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Rachel: I'm a freind of all the Bucherts here, linking over, and I noticed you have the enviable Dala Horse fabric from Ikea! WE LOVE DALA horses and we were just saying how our Swedish-themed great room needs some Dala Horses--that fabric would be perfect! Your house looks cute and fun. Are you FROM Sacramento? My best BYU friend, Erin Casper, grew up there. Anyway--hi and bye--nice to e-meet you!

Rachel said...

hi Jamie! I'm not from sac, but live here now! i grew up in Wa state and then moved to Provo, where I met becca bush buchert--a lifelong soul-sister, kindred-spirit to be sure. all of the bucherts are marvelous. i wonder if i've met you through them. and cool about the dala horses. you gotta get to ikea! and i haven't heard of e-meeting. cool beans.